Parental control app for Android
Screen Time is a parental control app that allows you to monitor and manage the time spent on your children's tablets and phones.
Screen Time is not the typical invasive "app launcher" that changes the natural tablet and mobile device experience.
Screen Time is non-invasive, can't be uninstalled by kids, and just works. This makes it ideally suited for older children and teenagers, as well as younger children.
- ✔ Daily Recurring Time Limit
- A simple non-invasive timer that just works.
- ✔ Lights Out Control
- All apps blocked after lights out time.
- ✔ Bedtime Control
- No Zombies or Minecraft, but Reading apps are okay.
- ✔ School Time Control
- Only education apps, with no time limit.
- ✔ Remote Control to Block Kid Device Remotely
- Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No begging, no bribing, no shouting, NO kidding!
- ✔ Bonus time rewarded for completing tasks
- Kids used up today's Screen Time? If they tidy their room they are rewarded with 10 minutes bonus time. Parent's can add as many different tasks as they like.
- ✔ Real-Time Monitor
- What's Billy doing on his device? What apps is he using? What apps is he spending most time on?
- ✔ Limit Bad Apps
- Get an alert whenever your kids installs a new app. Know what app they are using without having to own their device. Limit time on bad apps.
- ✔ Kids can't uninstall it
- Requires your own password to uninstall.
What our customers say
"Hands down the best parental and time limit app on the market"
"I would recommend this app to any parent with children old enough to talk back"
"I LOVE this app because it lets me limit their time without having to directly play the bad guy, but I ADORE this app because it allows them to
earn time by doing household chores and random acts of kindness"
"I really love being able to see how much time my kids spend on their tablets. The breakdown of how long on which app is fantastic. The BEST part is
the timers. They take the fight out of it, when time is up, time is up, it is not me being a mean mom!"
Setting up Screen Time on your families devices is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Install Screen Time on your child's Android device.
- Open the Screen Time app and follow the set-up.
- You should then receive an email with details of how to access your Remote Control account
- Then Install Screen Time on each of your children's devices (you'll need to use the "activation code" received in the email).